It's a great p2p software that I use to download my favourite stuff from the internet. BitLord is a BitTorrent client written in C++ for Microsoft Windows. BitLord Pro is a recent "commercial" release of BitLord and appears to come bundled with UseNeXT's Usenet service.
BitLord has over 19 languages supported and also for eDonkey (Beta version only). BitLord can find peers from more than one source and automatically checks for new versions. It also has an automatic optimization for different connections and uploads to achieve the maximum possible download rate.
BitLord also contains these features:
- Eliminates the wait for disk allocation, while also reducing fragmentation on the drive.
- Eliminates the time-consuming hashing when seeding/resume.
- Allows some firewalled or "NAT'd" users to connect to each other.
- Compliant with Windows XP's restrictions on the TCP stack imposed by Service Pack 2.
- Block IP's temporarily or permanently and fully compatible with eMule's ipfilter.dat.
- All downloads are received through a single port.
- No manual ICS or ICF configuration required. (Windows XP Required)
- Automatically configures UPnP(Universal Plug and Play) compatible routers for optimal performance (Windows XP Required)
- Supports the UTF-8 character set.
You can download BitLord for free at: