Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Newly Updated $2000 Profit Pak

This is a package which I bought and used it for my home business.So far at least I can drive about 30 - 40 traffic to my websites.Maybe you can do better.Been setup for almost a month I managed to get 3 sales to date. If you are interested you can have one for yourself and use it to promote your blog or websites.The best part is you can resale this package and keep the profit 100% . Just setup your own website( if you want it free like me , you can use Freewebs )
http://www.freewebs.com

The website files is provided or you can copy and paste my entire webpage and use it for your new website. Register with PayPal , e-gold or other service provider and have your own logo for payment in your website. The instruction of have to complete this simple process is clearly stated on most of the service provider mentioned above.

You can also setup a thank you page where your client can straight away download the package content, like my website. For e-gold user please e-mail me the details of purchase you done and I will send you the Link to the Download Page within 12 hours. Here some informations about Newly Updated $2000 Profit Pack








No comments: