Monday, November 12, 2007

YouTube FEATURE of The Day

My today feature is about JOHN CHOW . This guy stays in Canada and is one of the top blogger in the world . His blog is about how to monetize your blog and make an income successfully. I learned a lot from John Chow and as you can see the layout of my website. On the left corner you can see some of my affiliations.

John Chow will teach you how to make an income from your blog from advertising and what type of affliations is suitable. This YouTube video is from May 2007 where he is making about USD 12,000 a month and if you visit his blog you 'll find that his latest income of Oct 2007 is USD 23,700++. His blog http://www.johnchow.com is only 12 months old.

If you like my post, please help me generate an income by clicking on some of the banners especially Google ads and for those who always buy online please get your favourite items here if they are suitable, also please consider to subscribe me using full feed RSS or by e-mail. Do read some of the my earlier post like How to download movie/ song , how to make your computer sounds better , download 2,000++ internet TVs and many others. You got a computer, why not learn and maximize its high potential usage. Internet can give a lot of knowledges to you.Thank You

.




No comments: